ZYGMUN 2019 CONFERENCE AGENDA
- The situation in Yemen.
- The situation of Rohingya refugees in the Rakhine State.
- Combating youth unemployment.
- Reducing youth crime rates.
- Implementing boundaries on weaponization of artificial intelligence to decrease its potential risks towards civilians.
- Enforcing the ban on the use of chemical and biological attacks as a means to protect children.
- Protecting the rights of children forcibly drafted into armies.
- Countering trafficking of children worldwide.
- Reducing the major health risks to children caused by smog in urban environments.
- Limiting the use of harmful pesticides that contaminate food and water consumed by youth.